Where will all these PLM files be stored?
PML files will be stored in online databases that will be part of something called the EPC Information Service (formerly called a PML server). The EPC Information Service is a distributed system of managing EPC data across many computers connected to the Internet. One element of the service is to manage who has access to different types of company data. So a company might provide full access to some business partners, access to shipping information to its logistics providers and inventory data only to its retail partners. Companies may maintain their own EPC Information Service computers or outsource this to companies such as VeriSign.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What makes such a respected retailer RFID?
- What are the basic working principle ?
- What are the basic components of RFID?
- What is RFID Technology ?
- What is RFID ?
- Our service
- How to make UHF wristband to be 5m read distance
- RFID casino management
- RFID Healthcare Management
- How to Use RFID to Manage yard Workflow?
- What Is Dense Reader Mode?
- Can RFID tags be sewn into clothing?
- What is reader collision?
- Will RFID replace bar codes?
- What are some of the issues companies should co...
- What are some of the RFID applications implemen...
- Can Student ID Badges Be Read from a Distance o...
- How do I know which frequency is right for my a...
- Does EPCglobal charge fees for the use of EPC t...
- What are intelligent and dumb readers?