What is the EPCIS standard?
EPCIS (the Electronic Product Code Information Service) is a specification for a standard interface for accessing EPC-related information. Electronic Product Codes allow for unique serial numbers for each individual object, enabling companies to track them independently and collect real-time data about each, as well as store and act upon that information. EPCIS enables supply-chain partners to share and exchange information efficiently, providing a standard interface for trading partners. The result is reduced time spent on integration, since all involved parties can use the same interface, regardless of the different database types used for storing that data.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What makes such a respected retailer RFID?
- What are the basic working principle ?
- What are the basic components of RFID?
- What is RFID Technology ?
- What is RFID ?
- Our service
- How to make UHF wristband to be 5m read distance
- RFID casino management
- RFID Healthcare Management
- How to Use RFID to Manage yard Workflow?
- How can RFID improve worker safety?
- Are there any standards for RFID?
- How can RFID improve promotional and marketing ...
- What have the initial benefits of RFID technolo...
- What has prevented RFID from taking off until now?
- What information is stored on RFID tags?
- Are there any consumer benefits to RFID? Or do ...
- What's the difference between passive and activ...
- Where will all these PLM files be stored?
- What Is Dense Reader Mode?