What Is Dense Reader Mode?
This is a mode of operation that prevents EPC Gen 2-compliant readers from interfering with one another when many are used in close proximity to one another. Readers hop between channels within a certain frequency spectrum (in the United States, they can hop between 902 MHz and 928 MHz) and may be required to listen for a signal before using a channel. If they "hear" another reader using that channel, they go to another channel to avoid interfering with the reader on that channel.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What makes such a respected retailer RFID?
- What are the basic working principle ?
- What are the basic components of RFID?
- What is RFID Technology ?
- What is RFID ?
- Our service
- How to make UHF wristband to be 5m read distance
- RFID casino management
- RFID Healthcare Management
- How to Use RFID to Manage yard Workflow?
- Can RFID tags be sewn into clothing?
- What is reader collision?
- Will RFID replace bar codes?
- What are some of the issues companies should co...
- What are some of the RFID applications implemen...
- Can Student ID Badges Be Read from a Distance o...
- How do I know which frequency is right for my a...
- Does EPCglobal charge fees for the use of EPC t...
- What are intelligent and dumb readers?
- Are there any health risks associated with RFID...