What are the basic components of RFID?
Tag (Tag): by the coupling components and chips, each tag has a unique electronic code, attached to the target object ID
Reader (Reader): read (sometimes also can write to) the tag information equipment, can be designed for hand-held or fixed
Antenna (Antenna): tags and readers in the intergenerational transmission of RF signals
Related Industry Knowledge
- What makes such a respected retailer RFID?
- What are the basic working principle ?
- What is RFID Technology ?
- What is RFID ?
- Our service
- How to make UHF wristband to be 5m read distance
- RFID casino management
- RFID Healthcare Management
- How to Use RFID to Manage yard Workflow?
- RFID tag influence in the retailing industry
- How to use 2.45G RFID for access control ?
- RFID urban furniture management