RFID tag influence in the retailing industry
Imagine that : when you have a car full of groceries and go to the store's door, and no line up,As they can just completed the payment when they walked.Now technology makes this possible Scenes like this are likely to become a reality, and completely legal , It will hopefully replace thebarcode, But nowalso cannot be used in metal or aquatic environment .
For example , it can used in supermarket,
Shoppers will enjoy a wonderful shopping experience, because the RFID tag can contain large amounts of information.
the consumer will take the goods, such as bread, and fruit in a cart installedRFID reader, then can know the data of goods only in a flash, such as due date, the shipping history and total price.If your phone binding on the credit card, you can go and pay. Now technology makes this possible
RFID tags replace barcode for retailing/shopping(supermarket)
For a long time, 2d barcode was widely used in electronic passports, library management system, as well as the highway electronic tag system .
RFID tags will eventually replace the barcode position, because it's cheap,small and more faster.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What makes such a respected retailer RFID?
- What are the basic working principle ?
- What are the basic components of RFID?
- What is RFID Technology ?
- What is RFID ?
- Our service
- How to make UHF wristband to be 5m read distance
- RFID casino management
- RFID Healthcare Management
- How to Use RFID to Manage yard Workflow?
- How to use 2.45G RFID for access control ?
- RFID urban furniture management
- RFID waste can management
- Integrated library management system
- RFID inventory management
- Smart Shelves and RFID
- RFID clothing management
- RFID Assembly line identification
- RFID loyalty management
- Manufacturing line automation solution