RFID clothing management
First, clothing security features in clothing production process, using UHF issuing machine singl pieceof clothing, such as a number of important attributes: name, rank, number, type, fabric, lining, Wash, performance standards, product number, inspector number and other written into the corresponding electronic tag, and the electronic tag attached to the garment. Electronic tag attached to the way you can take: implanted in the garment, made of plate or tag mode or take anti-theft hard tags can be recycled methods. Every piece of clothing given to difficult to forge a unique identification tag,
Can effectively prevent counterfeiting acts, a good solution to the security problem of clothing.
Second, the warehouse management because of RFID technology in non-contact non-visual characteristics can also identify multiple tags, the dozens of electronic tag attached FCL apparel goods can be accurately read by the RFID reader-time the entire stream of data, greatly improves the efficiency of logistics.
If the use of RFID technology in storage management, logistics and distribution center storage management and storage management in retail stores to achieve, then you can achieve the "store and distribution center replenishment needs --- --- manufacturers' entire supply chain optimization of the management process. In warehouse management using RFID technology enables visual management of all management units, can greatly shorten the packaging, transportation, inventory, statistical time, thereby reducing damage, accelerate cash flow, a substantial increase in storage management efficiency.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What makes such a respected retailer RFID?
- What are the basic working principle ?
- What are the basic components of RFID?
- What is RFID Technology ?
- What is RFID ?
- Our service
- How to make UHF wristband to be 5m read distance
- RFID casino management
- RFID Healthcare Management
- How to Use RFID to Manage yard Workflow?
- RFID Assembly line identification
- RFID loyalty management
- Manufacturing line automation solution
- What is automatic identification?
- What have the initial benefits of RFID technolo...
- How does an RFID system work?
- Will RFID enable companies to keep track of wha...
- What is the difference between low-, high-, and...
- In what ways are companies using RFID today?
- Is RFID better than using bar codes?