In what ways are companies using RFID today?
Thousands of companies around the world use RFID today to improve internal efficiencies. Club Car, a maker of golf carts uses RFID to improve efficiency on its production line (subscribers, see Golf Car Maker Scores with RFID). Paramount Farms—one of the world's largest suppliers of pistachios—uses RFID to manage its harvest more efficiently (see Farm Harvests RFID's Benefits). NYK Logistics uses RFID to improve the throughput of containers at its busy Long Beach, Calif., distribution center (see Logistics Gets Cheaper by the Yard). And many other companies are using RFID for a wide variety of applications. (See Case Studies for more examples of how RFID is benefiting companies today.)
Related Industry Knowledge
- What makes such a respected retailer RFID?
- What are the basic working principle ?
- What are the basic components of RFID?
- What is RFID Technology ?
- What is RFID ?
- Our service
- How to make UHF wristband to be 5m read distance
- RFID casino management
- RFID Healthcare Management
- How to Use RFID to Manage yard Workflow?
- Is RFID better than using bar codes?
- What is the EPCIS standard?
- How can RFID improve worker safety?
- Are there any standards for RFID?
- How can RFID improve promotional and marketing ...
- What have the initial benefits of RFID technolo...
- What has prevented RFID from taking off until now?
- What information is stored on RFID tags?
- Are there any consumer benefits to RFID? Or do ...
- What's the difference between passive and activ...