Does EPCglobal charge fees for the use of EPC technology?
EPCglobal charges membership fees. Members are issued Electronic Product Codes to use on their products. EPCglobal doesn't charge licensing fees to vendors that want to build RFID tags and readers based on the EPC standards.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What makes such a respected retailer RFID?
- What are the basic working principle ?
- What are the basic components of RFID?
- What is RFID Technology ?
- What is RFID ?
- Our service
- How to make UHF wristband to be 5m read distance
- RFID casino management
- RFID Healthcare Management
- How to Use RFID to Manage yard Workflow?
- What are intelligent and dumb readers?
- Are there any health risks associated with RFID...
- From how far away can a typical RFID tag be read?
- Who are the leading RFID reader vendors?
- What are some of the RFID applications implemen...
- How to Attach UHF RFID Tags
- What is ISO 18000-6?
- What is the difference between EPCglobal and EP...
- If RFID has been around so long and is so great...
- Why is EPCIS important?