Can Student ID Badges Be Read from a Distance of 20 Meters?
No, you would not be able to read all of the tags on students from 20 meters away, nor would it be a good idea to put "high-powered" readers on the walls to read the students' IDs. High amounts of RF energy—beyond the amount readers are legally allowed to emit—could be harmful to humans.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What makes such a respected retailer RFID?
- What are the basic working principle ?
- What are the basic components of RFID?
- What is RFID Technology ?
- What is RFID ?
- Our service
- How to make UHF wristband to be 5m read distance
- RFID casino management
- RFID Healthcare Management
- How to Use RFID to Manage yard Workflow?
- How do I know which frequency is right for my a...
- Does EPCglobal charge fees for the use of EPC t...
- What are intelligent and dumb readers?
- Are there any health risks associated with RFID...
- From how far away can a typical RFID tag be read?
- Who are the leading RFID reader vendors?
- What are some of the RFID applications implemen...
- How to Attach UHF RFID Tags
- What is ISO 18000-6?
- What is the difference between EPCglobal and EP...